Question 2- Is it worth my time to invest in YouTube for my company/brand?
Why should I focus on YouTube for my company?
How can I make good YouTube videos for my business with little time?
Your business is set to go to the next step, which is making better YouTube videos, or maybe you’re just beginning to think about YouTube and you don’t know if it’s something you should do. If time is already an issue maybe you can’t see how you’ll be able to add YouTube producer to your list of to-do’s. Why can’t you just stick to what you know and leave well enough alone? What if you hate being front and center to a camera?
Story time! A man lived in a village and these two wolves would fight all the time in his village. His son came and asked him “Which one will win?”. The dad answered “The one I feed”. If you feed YouTube, you will have success with YouTube. Which wolf do you want to feed?
So just like anything else you want a return on, you have to invest in it first. YouTube is a COMMITMENT. If you never commit to it, you’ll never know! Ok, ok you get it… time and commitment is what it takes to begin a lucrative YouTube channel. So let’s return to the WHY. Because you’re the expert in your field and there is not a more productive way than to have your mind on YouTube video and no one can deliver what you have better than you!
We have led businesses like you with The Great Video Format which is a 5 step content strategy that will get you creating great YouTube content so your time is used sensibly.
Check out how YouTube can save you time and produce results for you:
- YouTube videos reach a global audience, forever.
- YouTube videos have potential to go viral.
- YouTube does not restrict your reach.
- YouTube videos can be embedded in blogs.
- YouTube videos get longer viewing times, average of 30 seconds
- YouTube videos are clicked on intentionally, meaning your content is CHOSEN
How your time can be wasted:
- Pay someone to run ads on Facebook. This will eat all your revenue nearly every. single. time.
- Wing it with Live videos on Facebook that can lead to burnout.
- Spend time making Live videos that don’t typically go viral, or beyond your network.
- Post on Facebook where the average user “views” for 3 seconds.
- Post on Facebook to a limited audience who may have no interest in your content.
- Post on Instagram where the average user spends seconds looking at your image, but not reading content.
- Have no plan on how to edit your videos. Nothing like chaos to add to your day!
Ready to commit? We thought you’d never ask us!
We have developed The Video Pro Framework because we understand that thought leaders like you want the guide and structure to create time efficient impactful content for your business YouTube channel. Lights, camera, action!